Thursday, October 7, 2010

(Editor's note: this post was originally published February 10, 2010.)

I forgot to post the commencement program for the first post I did, so here it is. The one on the left is the front of the commencement program and the one on the right is the back of the commencement program. Enjoy...., maybe you will also see a name you recognize on the program. I'll have to ask mademoiselle tommorrow which person on the program is her Aunt. She temporarily stepped out of the room.
Lady Signing out
Posted by Barbara at 12:59 PM 0 comments

Finally, I got the time to put these pictures up on the blog. I hope you enjoy them, if you would like a closer view of the photos, then simply click on them. I am so excited about being able to provide the images to our viewers. We have many more things we wish to show our readers, however we have to organize some more things first before we can provide more for you to view. Enjoy :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment